Monthly Breathwork Meditation Workshops – Join us for on the First Friday of the Month (Unless Otherwise Notified)
Ancient Breathing Techniques Combined With Modern Technology Makes This Revolutionary Meditation Experience Highly Enjoyable While Also Increasing Your Energy, Health & Wellbeing In Minutes!
$20 per class
Space is Limited to 10 Participants
Who It’s For
Perfect for everyone regardless of age, race, color or religion. If you can breathe, you can awaken!
How It Works
A high intensity training for your soul and spirit. A sequence of therapeutic breathwork techniques for Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) combined with rhythmic brainwave music and guided meditation that awakens practitioners to their full human potential.
Benefits of SOMA
- Increase cardiovascular health for more stamina, endurance, better fitness
- Balance your nervous system
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase aerobic capacity and oxygen efficiency
- Manage stress, reduce anxiety, and help treat depression
- Emotional processing and trauma release
- Calm and clear the mind for better judgement and decision making
Wear comfortable clothes, Yoga style clothing is perfect. All breathwork techniques should be done on an empty stomach, or at least 1-2 hrs before eating a full meal. Age restriction of over 12 years only and must be accompanied by a parent until the age of 16.
Shouldn’t participate if high blood pressure, epilepsy, heart conditions, pregnant, etc.
IHT (Intermittent Hypoxic Training) is contraindicated in the case of:
* acute somatic and viral diseases
* chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
* chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
* individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
* cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
* people with epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision